Red, white, and blueberry! Who is ready for this HOT HOT HEAT! 4th of July is approaching and we have a few fun treats for you, including this Greek Yogurt Berry Bark! Freeze and serve so that it perfectly melts in your mouth! Perfect for kids and adults!
1 ½ cups Greek Yogurt
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 cup Mixed Berry Granola ( Quaker Real Medleys Granola)
½ cup blueberries
6 strawberries, 3 sliced, 3 chopped
¼ cup pistachios
1. Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang on two sides.
2. In a small bowl combine the yogurt, maple syrup and honey.
3. Pour into the baking pan and spread to about ¼ inch thick. If you like it thicker go to ½ inch.
4. Sprinkle the granola, blueberries, strawberries and pistachios over the yogurt mixture.
5. Cover the baking pan with foil and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours or longer.
6. Break or cut onto pieces.