This is seriously one of the best things I have ever made. I was trying to eat less sweets and that didn’t work out so well, as I was shocked by its deliciousness and proceeded to eat it every day until it was all gone. Try it and you’ll see!
- 1 cup pecans
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package of instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Caramel sauce
- 2 cups whipped topping
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine nuts, graham crackers, sugar, butter and evaporated milk and mix well.
- Press this crust mixture into a parchment-lined 8x8 baking dish.
- Meanwhile, in a clean bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar and whipped topping.
- Make the chocolate pudding according to package.
- To assemble, spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust in an even layer. Top with the chocolate pudding in a smooth layer, then spoon the caramel sauce on top. Finally, spread the remaining whipped topping over the cake and make swirls on top.
- Scoop and serve.