For those who love pie, and cake, this is a perfect hybrid that can be enjoyed any time of the day! That is right, breakfast, lunch, or dessert, it is a delicious little treat for the weekend!
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (16.5-ounce) box white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- caramel sauce for drizzling.
- Preheat oven to 350, lightly coat a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place the apple pie filling in a stand mixer. Mix to crush up the apples.
- Add the cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil.
- Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour in prepared pan.
- Combine pecans, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with caramel sauce.