Easy and delicious pumpkin banana muffins, enough said! I was able to whip these up (and clean) while my sweet baby boy took a VERY short nap, so trust me they are quick and easy enough no matter how hectic the morning feels!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 bananas, preferably very ripe
- 2 cups sugar
- 1.5 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Preheat oven to 425° and line a 12-count muffin tray with liners.
- In a small bowl microwave butter until melted, about 15-20 seconds,
- Combine butter with bananas, sugar and pumpkin. Stir well.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla.
- Add the pumpkin spice, cinnamon, flour, salt, an baking soda. Mix until no dry pockets remain.
- Spoon evenly into the muffin tray
- Bake for 5 minutes at 425°, keeping the muffins in the oven, reduce the heat to 350° and bake for 15-16 more minutes. Baking them at the higher temperature at first helps them rise and gives a nice rounded top