This is a healthy alternative to the chocolate bark we know and love. Yogurt sweetened by syrup and honey and topped with granola and fruit, this bark is the perfect travel companion for this holiday season. Something you WON'T feel guilty about eating on those long car rides and airport delays.
1 ½ cups Greek Yogurt
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 cup Mixed Berry Granola ( Quaker Real Medleys Granola)
½ cup blueberries
6 strawberries, 3 sliced, 3 chopped
¼ cup pistachios
1. Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang on two sides.
2. In a small bowl combine the yogurt, maple syrup and honey.
3. Pour into the baking pan and spread to about ¼ inch thick. If you like it thicker go to ½ inch.
4. Sprinkle the granola, blueberries, strawberries and pistachios over the yogurt mixture.
5. Cover the baking pan with foil and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours or longer.
6. Break or cut onto pieces.